Here it is! The little gift I promised you guys. I created a font for you to download and use from Rob’s actual handwriting. Yes, it’s ugly, but you have Rob to blame for that, not me.
I took letters from all the autographs he’s ever signed and turned them into a font. You can see for yourself that this really is what his handwriting looks like by googling “Robert Pattinson autographs”.
The font took me a lot longer to make. There are no special characters or numbers, just letters, because we’ve never seen Rob writing any of them.
I originally intended to post it yesterday for his birthday, but hey, it’s just a day later, right?
Now I have a little set of rules, since it realy took me a long time to make, so please follow them, k?:
– Use it wherever you want to. Fan art, layouts, it’s all yours. But please credit if you use. That’s all I ask, a little link back on your credits section.
– YOU CANNOT SELL T-SHIRTS WITH THIS FONT! Profiting from this, a free font, is not authorized. T-shirts online will be asked to be taken down.
– Do NOT re-upload elsewhere. If you want to recommend people the font, send them over here but don’t provide your own link. I really want people to come here and get the content I make, for once. So please don’t re-post it. Just share the link.
Edit: installation instructions would be nice!
– Windows 7/Vista: Right-click on the font files > “Install”
– Windows XP: Put the font files into C:\Windows\Fonts
– Mac OS X: Double-click the font file > “Install font” button.
And for the fans of the rest of the cast, if you can provide me with pictures of their autographs, as many as you can so I can get samples of their handwriting, send them over and I’ll make a font out of their handwriting… eventually, because it really takes a lot of work, lol. Enjoy and tell me what you think!
UPDATE: The font has been updated as of December 13th, 2010. Read what we changed and improved about this font here.
Note: Some of you have been having problems installing the font. I don’t know what to tell you, since I’ve tested this over and over and I find no problems. Try this: dag the font file onto a separate folder, and then drag it to your fonts folder. That usually works for me when I’m having problems with a font.
Follow us on Twitter:
151 Responses to “Rob’s Handwriting Font by Twilight Poison.com”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.