Due to the overwhelming support and love for our RPattz Handwriting Font, I decided to work immediately on a KStew Handwriting font since I won’t be having much time in the next weeks. This past weekend I started the process of making a font from all the autographs and little messages to fans that Kristen has written and that I found scanned online. What you’re seeing above was taken from her actual handwriting and then processed into font, which you can download and use with any picture editing software like Photoshop or Paint. You can google her autographs and see this is in fact her handwriting.
It took me less time to make her font than Rob’s, because bless her, her handwriting is more legible lol. Also all the scans that I found online were in super high quality, which helped a lot.
This font is more complete than Rob’s. It features a period, exclamation mark and quotation marks. This is because I actually found them in many of Kristen’s autographs, which I didn’t find in Rob’s. To keep Rob’s more authentic I didn’t fake characters, so his font only has letters.
The text above was written in capital letters because that’s how she mostly writes her autographs, however there’s also letters in miniscule, and those look like this:
Now I have a little set of rules, since it really took me a long time to make, so please follow them, k?:
– Use it wherever you want to. Fan art, layouts, it’s all yours. But please credit if you use. That’s all I ask, a little link back on your credits section.
– Do NOT re-upload elsewhere. If you want to recommend people the font, send them over here but don’t provide your own link or redestribute on your own. I really want people to come here and get the content I make for once. So please don’t re-post it. Just share the link.
– YOU CANNOT SELL T-SHIRTS WITH THIS FONT! Profiting from this, a free font, is not authorized. T-shirts online will be asked to be taken down.
– Windows 7/Vista: Right-click on the font files > “Install”
– Windows XP: Put the font files into C:\Windows\Fonts
– Mac OS X: Double-click the font file > “Install font” button.
– To unzip the file, download a program like WinRar if you haven’t already and click on “Extract”.
Finally, I can’t promise anything, but I’ll try to do some edits to Rob’s font. Someone kindly sent over some numbers written by him, so I’ll try to incorporate them to the font if I can (I’m gonna be a little busy in the next weeks, so if I don’t update the font by Friday, I won’t update it in some time, I hope you understand).
Also a little disclaimer, last time I posted Rob’s font a couple of people were concerned that maybe illegal and evil things could be done with the font, like faking autographs on e-bay. Trust to know that it’s impossible, because once you print this font you can tell that it’s digital and not handwritten, and nobody would ever believe you that a printed thing was real autograph. In fact, people would laugh at you, and so would I, maniacally, for trying to fool fans, you evil, evil cat. These fonts are just for entertainment and it’s not forging or illegal to make them. There’s tons of celebrity fonts out there and it’s just a crazy thing us graphic designers do for the laughs of our visitors. Don’t take it seriously and just laugh and have fun with it!
Thanks also to all the communities, forums and fansites that have showcased our Rob font. Means a lot and I’m glad you enjoyed it.
I’ll try to make fonts of the other cast members in the future (just not soon though :P). Now comment and tell me what you think, I want to hear from you! And keep sharing with your friends!
UPDATE: The font has been updated as of December 13th, 2010. Read what we changed and improved about this font here.
Follow us on Twitter:
24 Responses to “KStew’s Handwriting Font By Twilight Poison.com”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.